View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
cidercat
Registered Users
seller

GONE Med/Large BFL longies in Eggplant colorway REDUCED TO $35

BFL longies in Eggplant colorway. I cannot for the life of me remember who I bought these from. It was on HC (I want to say Western Sky Knits, but that's a guess). No stains, just the faintest hint of felting in the crotch. These are in absolutely beautiful condition. My #1 favorites. W20, R18.5, I10-11, cinches much smaller, stretches much bigger, the cuffs roll up really well on these. These are completely neutral - the lightest color is a greenish mustard yellow color (it appears a bit pinkish in the photo, but it's not at all). $40 35 ppd.

Only ISO paypal. We're so done with diapers. The wool is the last to go. I'm so far out of the loop here - someone give me a heads up if my price is crazy, please. All of my measurements are at rest.

SOLD

Cestari dark rainbow (by A Twisted Stitch) longies. Knit by a DS mama in a yarn for woolies trade. Elastic waist. The rise on these is way too big for the rest of the measurements, we always had to roll the waist down once or twice. Or if you're interested in the yarn, these have only been worn probably 5 times, you could rip them out for the yarn. Tons of yarn in these suckers. No felting, no stains. Could use a little bit of a shave, but not much. W 19, R 24, I 9-10. The cuffs roll up really well on these. $20 ppd.

tags: knitted medium large

Last edited by cidercat; 02-13-2013 at 12:45 PM.
cidercat is offline   Reply With Quote