View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:54 PM   #10
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Back to Work So Sad

I totally understand. My twins are 2.5 now, but when I went back to work at 8 weeks it was miserable. I'd call it miserable for a few weeks to months and then I got used to it. I've never 'liked' that I work and have always wanted to stay home, but that isn't an option for us. If that is your situation also I can tell you that it does make it harder.

When we returned to work last week after Christmas vacation I was bawling my eyes out thinking about how much I was going to miss my babies. They had not been out of my sight for 2 weeks and again I was miserable

I realize this doesn't help, but know that there are plenty of others in your shoes. We make it work because we have to. And my kids have always wanted to be with me rather than whoever else they were with. There was only one time that they cried and I literally drug them out the door and that was because it was the first time they'd ever played with Playdoh and they didn't want to stop. Every other time they've been knocking down the door ready to go!
Brooke789 is offline   Reply With Quote