View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
momofsoon2b4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Destashing HUGE lot of XS, S, and Medium Diapers, Covers, Inserts some new some used

We bought a HUGE amount of diapers for our youngest and she could not wear cloth because of belly button issues. So I am selling everything that she now cannot wear because she is too big for them, even though she can wear cloth now. So here is the break down:

2 prefolds
14 inserts
14 vinyl covers
fleece covers: 4 smalls, 1 s/m, 3 mediums
13 non-vinyl covers: most are 0-10lb smalls a couple are a little bigger I think
diapers:
7 xs (4 are organic bamboo inners)
8 new or like new: small pockets
8 used (some have no stains some have light stains, one is heavy stained but I never sunned it, and I do not use bleach)
9 mediums

This lot is a nice variety lot if you are just starting out and what to see what you like because you spend an arm and a leg on diapers you may not like. These are all different brands or WAHM brands I bought off here a couple years back. Most are girly but there are some boyish ones in there since I didn't really care either way.

My pic is too big to upload. But if you want a pic I can email it to you if you message me your email.

Asking $200 obo for the entire lot and that will include shipping and DC.

Farm Fresh Creations: use code "AmandaFriend" to save 10% off your order! http://www.etsy.com/shop/JAKRabbitry?ref=ss_profile

Last edited by momofsoon2b4; 01-06-2013 at 04:21 PM.
momofsoon2b4 is offline   Reply With Quote