View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #15
BoyCrazy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Family of 4 and a minivan-too much space?

I think you will love having a minivan. I know I do, heck my mom still has one and she and my dad are empty nesters (they did have a hundred pound dog too though). When we got ours right before baby #3 arrived, we took out one of the bucket seats in the middle (the one next to the power door) and that space was so nice for helping our older two kids buckle their seatbelts in the back, and for loading groceries and stuff, or for my parents' dog. I loved having that big open area but we had to put the seat back in for baby #4.
Come to think of it we had one when I was growing up and my parents just had my sister and I. We didn't get along so it was nice not having to sit really close in the car.
BoyCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote