View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:34 PM   #5
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: What should I add to my basic stash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaspice View Post
Hmmm, what is your budget? And what are your stash wishes?

If you just want more diapers and like your current system, another 6 pack of workhorses would do the trick.

To add more changes on a budget, or to be old-school, flats or prefolds.

If you just need a little pick me up, a fun new printed cover or woolie would be nice.

If you want some easier diapers for outings or whatnot, some aios or ai2's. BG Elementals are on a great sale right now and are all cotton. Or save and go with 2-3 shells and 6 inserts of an ai2 system.
ok, if it were me without a tight budget (I don't want to wash every day but I have a FL), I'd get another 12 workhorse (try a snap, you might like it), 12 brown edge prefolds and or 12 bamboo flats to play with, and a few wahm knit longies (later shorties)... I just tried some sbish for the first time and I seem to like it so far... just ordered some wool there as well to try. I'll have to reread your post... I don't remember any doublers...

If you want to try something for me, how about Sandys my son is a bigger, older version of yours, I think.

I don't like aios, so its hard for me to recommend... but out of all I tried, I liked BGE the best.

I like streamlined, personally. I don't know why, but I need at least 6 of something-- then even that bugs me and I want 12. Cotton and wool could never be boring

Last edited by c&w's mama; 01-05-2013 at 11:38 PM.
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote