View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:11 AM   #14
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best pregnancy/L&D/post partum advice youve gotten?

Do your homework about the things you didn't think about- learn all about different options, even if you're never ever going to go there (like say a home birth) because knowledge is power and knowing before hand (being well educated) means you can make more informed decisions when the time comes. If you see someone post about something totally off the wall, add it to your list and spend some time on google over it anyway. It will help you feel more secure in your own decisions if you've explored every avenue.

Also be open to changing your mind and knowing that's okay. I don't know who said it, but someone wise said if you can't change your mind, maybe you don't have one

Relax, enjoy and don't debate anyone over the little things. It isn't worth it.

Congrats!
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew(9), Luke(6) and James (2/13). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more!
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote