View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #38
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I wanted minivan when I was single and not even dating. I was a live in nanny in Florida and knew I wanted to move up here (NJ or NE Corridor area). I figured it would be great. My mother convinced me to get a sedan though so I got a Camry.

6 years later I was married and had a DD in the hospital. We only had one car (the Camry) and DH used it to get to work. Our dd was looking like she was going to have tons of doctors visits if she came home so we got our Odyssey. A month later she died. So we had our minivan for nearly 2 years before we had a child that went in it.

My son is now 4 years old and am just now pregnant again. I have never seen our minivan as a waste. I love the space! Our family doesn't need to rent a car when they come to visit. Everyone has loved the van except for MIL who has to one up everyone.