View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #5
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tell Me About Your Early Miscarriage (~7 Weeks)

I am so sorry you are going through this mama . I miscarried at 7 weeks, 6 days. Mine was almost identical to what you are describing. I agree that every miscarriage is different. I also agree with the other mamas, if you want go and get your hcg levels checked, maybe progesterone too to see if that may be an issue. I did this and it was confirmed my numbers were going down, which is what I needed, confirmation. There is still hope until this point. I bled for about a week or so and then it was about 1 1/2 weeks until I got a negative pregnancy test. You could be right it could be a blighted ovum too, I too had not had an ultrasound yet so I don't know on mine either. Either was it was a fertilized egg . Keep your head up, I actually conceived dd#2 that same month. I still mourn my loss, but couldn't imagine my world without dd . I hope you find answers soon and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote