ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP December 30th - January 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolsgold View Post
So is there another thread we switch to now? I don't see one so I'll just post here.....
ZOMG! I think hubby is actually WANTING me to be pregnant
I've gone to the store twice since we did the dance to get 'treats' for everyone (candy bar, juice, soda, chips) and normally it's something that he has me do but I've gone on my own.
Also got a 12 pack of pepsi and I've had a few of those when I normally only have one if any.
And for some reason for the past few weeks I have been wanting a cigaret even though I haven't smoked for almost 5 years.... told that to hubby and he pointed out the want chocolate, drinking soda and now 'craving a cigaret' and said "are you sure you aren't pregnant?" lol
I told him that cravings wouldn't start 5 DPO ROFL
But you know what tasted SSSOOOOO good today when my m-i-l made them? Baked potatoes with chipotle bbq sauce on them! lol
Haha SO's can be so funny! Hope that these are good signs for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
My SO is the same way! When we were TTA he would always say "are you pregnant" and now that were NTNP (which to him means TTC) he 's all about it. He was not happy to learn that most lubricants impede sperm .
Good luck mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace View Post
Well, everyone has got the sickies here. Boo! My youngest has had a fever for two days and has been coughing none stop. Now my 4yo and hubby both are starting to feel under the weather. Luckily, so far, I have managed to remain healthy . I think I am 6/7DPO and I am just not feelin it. Kinda feeling sorry for myself today, lol. So many have got their BFP and I guess I'm just feeling a little jealous. I'm trying not to be and tell myself all in God's timing but it still kinda pulls at the heart strings a bit.
I hope that everyone feels better soon! I hope that you get your BFP soon and that you are able to have peace about the situation, no matter what. It can be tough!

Check out Booty Looty on FACEBOOK, WAHM Thread, and Now stocking at Kings of the Castle
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote