Old 01-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #6
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Introduce yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj7202 View Post
Jennifer here! I'm 30yrs old, married to my high-school sweetheart Ben for nearly 11years (lord that makes me feel so old!) We have one precious son who will be 3 in April and we have three angle babies. "Little One" April 09, "Dragonfly" March 12 ( I was part of the Sept2012 DDC) and "Rainbow" Aug 12. We are an Air Force family currently stationed at RAF Lakenheath, in England. Our son was born in Bitburg, Germany via a hypnobabies water birth in a hospital. Hoping to attempt a home water birth if this one is a sticky keeper. We had given up trying for the year after our two devastating losses and were in the process of PCSing to Lakenheath from Spangdahlem, with so many changes we didn't want to add any stress. We moved into our new home on Dec 17th. New Years Eve we got a BFP and we are shocked, thrilled and apprehensive all at the same time. Trying my best to stay positive and take it one day at a time. Have already announced to family and FB as we have decided to cherish all life from the onset and enjoy whatever time we have with our babies, wether it be a few short weeks or a lifetime. Good news should always be shared! Congrats mammas! I pray for us all to have stickey beans and bring to term strong healthy babes!
I completely agree! I hope and pray for you that this baby is a take home baby but we love them all no matter what and should celebrate them!! We told our families and facebook too. Prayers for us all for healthy babies!
Angel wife to the love of my life Brandon and mother to Scarlette 5/07 Ruby 1/09 and with #3 due with another sweet daughter in September <3

Angel Murphy Photography
asteiner18 is offline   Reply With Quote