View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
Goldcountry-cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Country Natural Body Butters & Deodorant

Country Natural offers many bath and body alternatives. These are all organic and all natural unless stated otherwise. I use the best essential oils and products!

**These prices do not include shipping. If you buy more than one product, I can combine shipping!

Whipped Shea Body Butter 16 oz $12.00
Only using 3 ingredients this body butter is amazing for you skin and you families! Ingredients: Shea unrefined butter, Coconut oil, and sweet almond oil. Unscented or can be scented with lavender or lemon.

Coconut oil Deodorant Cream 2 oz $4. Ingredients: Coconut oil, Cornstarch (can sub with arrowroot), Baking soda, and Almond Oil. Can discount if 2 or more are ordered!
Scent can be added if wanted.

Diaper Rash cream 2 oz $4.50. Ingredients: Coconut oil, Beeswax, and zinc oxide. Scent can be added if wanted. This is cloth diaper safe, and very smoothing for baby's bottom!

Beeswax Body Lotion 16 oz $10. Ingredients: Beeswax, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Water. Very smoothing even for the most sensitive skin!

If you have any allergies with any ingredients listed, please message me and I can try and customize the recipe based to your needs!

Last edited by Goldcountry-cloth; 03-29-2013 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Updated pictures
Goldcountry-cloth is offline   Reply With Quote