supermansmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallanvor
Hey! Where did everybody go?

Well, I cheated and had a Coke today. We went out with a few other families after church for some Mexican food (delicious) and I drank a cup of Coke. With lots of ice, so it really wasn't that much, but still. I have been thinking about my workouts, though, and I think I'm going to take a break from the elliptical. It's too cold in the mornings to work out in the sunroom, and by the time it warms up in there (even with a heater going), it messes up the rest of my daily routine. So, I'm going to do zumba at least 3 days a week and try to do yoga as well. When it gets warmer, I'll go back to the elliptical.

So, as of tomorrow, doing zumba, no Coke, and I'm really cracking down on the refined sugar thing.

I've been doing ok, I made 2 loaves bread on Friday, and it's almost gone. I've eaten a big portion of that I still kept track of what I ate though.
I've gotta start to work out. DH set up a area in the garage, so we can work out. I have the same problem with cold elliptical workouts though.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum