View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:13 PM   #1
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sad about self-weaning a rainbow baby

DS2 seems to be self-weaning He's not my first rainbow baby but he did come after 2 back-to-back losses and the one right before him was an 11 week loss that was REALLY hard on me. Even though all my babies are special to me, I won't lie and say I don't have a strong attachment to DS2 for the above reasons. I'm just sooooo sad that he might be weaning already

We've been sick (all of our family including me and him) off and on since Thanksgiving. He had starting biting (has 5 teeth) so I'd just tell him no-no no bite! But he cries and cries when I tell him no and refuses to nurse. Then 2 days ago he just stopped nursing. Cold turkey. Yesterday he didn't nurse all day. Not even for nap or to go to bed last night! He woke up at 6 am and nursed VERY short. Then nothing today till bed time for a short time. Any my boobs don't hurt so maybe there's no milk? Is it just sickness? Is it a strike? Is he really self-weaning already??? He's not yet 1 (Jan 14th). I'm sooo sad that my rainbow baby is growing up way too fast