View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #1
Greenwife
Registered Users
seller
seller

Disana leggings/soakers & other misc inexpensive wool

1. 2 pair Disana leggings size 74/80

Reduced: $25ppd/each - brown are new unworn, still have the sticker but no tag.
Red are new unworn, but no sticker. Need to get a photo of the red.

2. Sold natural: Disana natural wool soaker size 86/92 $sold
Disana orange wool soaker size 98/104 $6ppd

The natural soaker is stained inside (in the wetzone, back and waist) and out (mainly at the front waist). Felted in the wetzone, still stretchy. We used this a few times at night and it worked wonderfully. I intended to dye it and never got around to it. 15"w, 18" hip, 20" rise

The orange soaker is heavily felted to nearly the same size as the natural one…so it is bulletproof, however not much stretch left through the body. Some stretch at the waist. It fit at the same time as the natural one. 18"w, 20" hip, 19-1/2" rise

3. Upcycled longies with interlock waistband 20" hip, 16" rise, 15" waist
The upcycled wool is a soft boiled wool but has little stretch, the green waist is interlock and is stretchy. These also have striped woven fabric detail at pockets and hem. Purchased on FSOT and worn lightly, really cute pants. $10ppd

4. sold...Toddler size capris. Sweet colors and cute detail at hem. Wetzone is felted (see pic) and there is a missed stitch in the back upper (inch from the waist). These would be great for play. I misread the measurements and these are huge on my now PL'd DD. waist 21", inseam 5-1/4", hip 24", rise 17" $15ppd

5. sold...Two XL Nikky wool wraps - FFS

These are two layer with gussets, there is some staining. Elastic at leg holes and in back of waist. Tag says XL - 18 months.

We are a dog-friendly, smoke-free home. I do my best to remove any dog hair before shipping, but it is possible there could be a stray. Measurements are approximate. Will ship to Canada for $2 more. Will reduce for multiple purchases.

ISO:
-Paypal
-18 month underwear in at least GUC (Gerber training underwear girl or boy colors or other tiny underwear)
-newborn or small wool longies - interlock or knit in GN or boyish

Last edited by Greenwife; 01-14-2013 at 09:53 AM. Reason: sold
Greenwife is offline   Reply With Quote