View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:24 AM   #85
fawnlovesjasper
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: January Stash Game Chatter thread

OMG... I love everything you ladies have done. I really love that first cherry dress, my DD would die for it I think, not going to show it to her..lol.

I way blew it with a fabric purchase yesterday. I am making that Harry Potter Quilt of Doom, and since I want it for my bed (first ever quilt, no way can I give it to someone else!), I have to make it almost triple the size.. so I needed 9 yards of background fabric. I also hit up the reminent bins at JoAnn's and Walmart... I didn't even look to see how much I got there, just some odds and ends. I will be lucky to make up for all I bought points wise this month I think. I am almost done with my first square. I will post pics of squares as they are done. I need to make 90 of them, and hope to do 3 per week on top of my weekly Christmas present to put away. (I'll get pics of last weeks gift after we do school today).