View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:08 AM   #7
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone interested in organizing with me this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshep19 View Post
Are you purging or just using cute organizational tools? If you are de-cluttering, the minimalist forum is has a "purge 2013 items in 2013" thread. Also mini challenges for each weekday. You don't need to be a minimalist to join. I'm not a true minimalist but I've gotten rid of 700 items this year and I have been purging for years. Come join us.

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
I think I already tossed (took to goodwill with other stuff) 2013 plastic army guys. Ha ha! We have too much junk! Our house is awesome with a large storage room in the basement, an attic, decent sized closets, a bunch of cabinets throughout the house...but I hate that all of this is packed with a bunch of junk. Plus, my sister and her husband and their two girls moved into a smallish apartment and they stashed a bunch of stuff here (BIL asked dh if he could keep somethings here then my sis asked me about a few things and dh and I didn't talk...we ended up with a bunch of their things!) I want all the junk gone!! I cannot start with my laundry room though...that is the biggest of the dumping grounds and it is so full of stuff I'll need to practice on some of the easier rooms first, like the kids bathroom or mudroom. I'm going to check out the other thread too. Great idea, OP. Support is always so nice!