3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Jan. 1-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowangel View Post
Still sick a lot here...vomiting and nausea. The Dr tried an additional med but its giving me migraines...not sure what else to try except the pump...I am so tired of feeling this way and SH is away this week on a mission trip...Really I just want to cry...
I am sorry your not feeling better. Are you on Reglan right now? There is a suppository that you can take. I was prescribed it but never took it. I can't remember what it was called.

Were your previous pregnancies like this? I am so sorry your having to deal with this.

AFM - I got my OB appointment made for when I am nearly 16 weeks!!! Seriously? I am going to refuse most tests so why have an appointment that I will refuse much of the stuff? I did IVF. I pretty sure that I didn't get a STD since my transfer! Oh well, I have a lot to talk with my OB about so maybe it is for the best.