View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:03 AM   #201
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post

I weighed myself this morning in hopes of seeing some of the AF weight come off...down 1 pound. Then I used the bathroom after coffee and was down another 0.8. Still need 2.2 to come off from my period weight gain before I can record a real loss.

It will come back off just give it a couple days

Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009 View Post
I just cannot get up at 5am. I did it that one day and ever since, my body just refuses. I even went to bed right after I put DS to bed and STILL couldn't get up! I have no idea how I'm going to make it to work at 8am come Wednesday if the earliest I can get up is 6:30 and I have to leave the house at 7 to be to work by 8am it's just not enough time.
I'm just curious if you are eating enough calories ....maybe your not and thats why you are so tired

Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
I am down to 134.4 today!!! Hooray! I have not seen that wait since TTCing my 2nd! I am so excited!! I hope this is a downward trend. I had 2 Ceasar Salads yesterday. I will do the same today and see where that leaves me. They had chicken in them so I got protein.
great job ...hmmm chicken ceasar salads sound good gonna have to have that soon
username on MFP is rebeccalynne15 feel free to add me
"In the end everything will be alright and if everything isn't alright it isn't the end" ~unknown~

Last edited by rebeccalynne15; 01-07-2013 at 11:04 AM.
rebeccalynne15 is offline   Reply With Quote