Old 01-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #201
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post

I weighed myself this morning in hopes of seeing some of the AF weight come off...down 1 pound. Then I used the bathroom after coffee and was down another 0.8. Still need 2.2 to come off from my period weight gain before I can record a real loss.

It will come back off just give it a couple days

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009 View Post
I just cannot get up at 5am. I did it that one day and ever since, my body just refuses. I even went to bed right after I put DS to bed and STILL couldn't get up! I have no idea how I'm going to make it to work at 8am come Wednesday if the earliest I can get up is 6:30 and I have to leave the house at 7 to be to work by 8am it's just not enough time.
I'm just curious if you are eating enough calories ....maybe your not and thats why you are so tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
I am down to 134.4 today!!! Hooray! I have not seen that wait since TTCing my 2nd! I am so excited!! I hope this is a downward trend. I had 2 Ceasar Salads yesterday. I will do the same today and see where that leaves me. They had chicken in them so I got protein.
great job ...hmmm chicken ceasar salads sound good gonna have to have that soon

Last edited by rebeccalynne15; 01-07-2013 at 10:04 AM.
rebeccalynne15 is offline   Reply With Quote