View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:46 AM   #8
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi Mamas,

I'm Shannon, I'm 36 and have a DD who is 4 and a DS who is 2. We had a daughter, Ella in July who had Trisomy 13 and lived for two hours. We've been NTNP since then but I got pregnant in October and miscarried right after.

My period isn't due until the 11th but I got a BFP on the 5th! That day marked 6 months from Ella being born and gong to heaven so it was extra special for me. The first test I took was super light but def. pink. The second was a pink line but not dark dark. I hate to go buy more tests so I'm trying not to. Pink is pink right? I am nervous that this will be just like October and be a chemical. I think that's what they call it. I didn't go to the dr for it since it was so early and it was just like a period. If I wouldn't be so impatient with my testing I probably would have thought it was my period!

This is pregnancy #7, with two babies at home and 1 in heaven. I am praying that this one keeps growing strong and healthy. I'm not going to the "sign in" part quite yet. Maybe next week after my date for AF has come and gone.