myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Arrow I-Spy Bags and Make-Up Bags by Loving Touch Wet Bags

Hey everyone!

I've been a wahm for going on 6 years now! My main products are wet bags, however, I'm low on PUL at the moment so I'm using my skills to bring you other items!

Please contact me either here on this post or private message me if you see something you would like!

I am also available for custom I-Spy bags and custom make-up bags!

I will be purchasing more PUL in the next month or two and will be open for wet bag orders then! Stay tuned!

I-Spy bags are great for keeping your children hands on and busy! The bags are approximately 5"x5" and are filled with 16 small objects and rice. The goal is to manipulate the bag to make the rice move and find the 16 hidden items. The bag is sewn shut so the small items and rice will stay inside the bag not causing any choking hazards or a mess! Attached to the bag is a list of the 16 items.

The I-spy bags are $10 each plus $3.80 shipping. If you would like more than one bag I can ship in a flat rate envelope for $4.90.

Pac-man- available to ship immediately

The Cat in the Hat- sold!

Bird Houses- Available to ship immediately

Gray Mod-Flowers-- Available to ship immediately

Blue Dr. Seuss & Friends-- Sold!

My make up bags are perfect for storing your make-up in! It features a pleated fabric front, waterproof inside, box cornered bottom with zipper & a handle. It is approximately 5"x7".My make-up bags are $12 + $2 shipping.

Happy Owls-- Available for immediate shipping.

Love a Tree-- Sold out

Fancy Lady-- Sold out

Last edited by myall4him2; 01-15-2013 at 04:28 PM.
myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote