Diapers and a mix of inserts
I tried cloth diapering for 1 month but with 3 kids under 2.5 years old its just too much for me so I am selling my stash. Almost everything is like new and in eeuc (only used a handful of times) and there are a few that I bought used that I will make note of.
1) 2 flip diaper covers and 6 stay dry inserts in like new condition: asking $ 38
(paid $50 new 1 month ago)
2) 2 econobum covers in like new condition, white: asking $4 each
3) 3 sunbaby pocket diapers in like new condition, only used 4-5 times each and all neutral: asking $5 each
4) 1 sweetpea pocket diaper in like new condition, neutral owl patters: $12
5) 1 grovia a12 with insert nature pattern in like new condition, used 3 times: asking $20
6) 4 bumgenius 3.0 pocket diapers. In good used condition. velco is pilly but still functions perfectly. elastic in great condition and no staining on the inner but insrts are dingy. asking $7 each
7) 5 extra bumgenious microfiber inserts in GUC $1 each
8) 3 bumgenius doublers in guc $1 each
9) 1 new all bamboo g-flapper (2 layers heavy bamboo fleece, 2 layers bamboo terrt and last layer is 1 layer bamboo terry and 1 layer bamboo velour. sewn in a way that they dry easily. size med/lg asking $7
10) 11 loopy dos size large asking $5 each
11) 1 new hemp babies doubler: asking $3
12) 4 hempbabies (i think they are flats) bought these in great used condition and have not personally used them: asking $3 each
13) 10 green mountain diapers size medium (red stitching) in eeuc: asking $15 for all 10 (retail for $32 per dozen)
14) 36 indian unbleched prefolds from cotton babies. most new and unprepped: asking $1.25 each and would like to sell them by the dozen
15) 1 package flips disposables: $3
16) 1 handmade wetbag in good condition: $3
shipping not included in pricing. will also consider reasonable offers and pictures available upon request. please PM with any interest of questions.
Thanks for looking!