View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:48 PM   #8
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Lil Shamrocks - January chat

Hello ladies!! We managed to survive the holidays AND 2 birthdays. DS3 turned 4 December 18th and DD1 turned 8 December 21st. My oldest is 8 and my youngest boy is 4.... where has the time gone!?

I had my 30 week appointment with the midwife today which included the 1hr Glucose Screening and my RhoGam injection. Everything looks great with Emersyn and I. Lindsay (my midwife, she has delivered all of my kiddos) said miss E is definitely going to follow in her little-big (DD2) sisters footsteps and be a good size baby. She was feeling for her presentation and said, "holy moly mama... are you thinkin' baby is pretty good size?" And I told her yes, I'm pretty confident she will probably be bigger than Londyn was (8.15) and she said she definitely agrees. Apparently she's growing well in there. Fundal Height was measuring 32 and she is confident it's baby and not excessive fluid. I love squishy babies so I'm excited. Everything else was great and we don't have to go back for 3 weeks. Assuming everything is good at that appointment too, she will let me go another 3 weeks after before going back. I'll be 36wks then and we will start the weekly appts. until she is here. I'm thankful she is giving me 3wks between appointments. I'm not ready to make that drive biweekly yet! Riding in the car is so uncomfortable these days.
After my appointment with her we headed to the hospital for our pre-admissions appointment. Got all the paperwork and "fun" stuff out of the way so we don't have to worry about it when it's go time.

I can't believe we're so close to meeting our LO's!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and your new year is starting off great!

Last edited by mommajewels; 01-07-2013 at 02:50 PM.
mommajewels is offline   Reply With Quote