View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #13
fawnlovesjasper
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pagan homeschooling?

I wish I could set my land up like Earth Mother School... we have plenty of it, but I am learning this whole country living thing as I go and I'm not so great at it most of the time lol.

I wish Global Village School would have their booklists availabe without you haning to buy the guide... I think I could take their lost and run like the wind with it on my own.

I figured I would tell you what I use for us.. we love McRuffy for marh.. its very hands on and fun. My kids love it, then we move into Teaching Textbooks. For phonica one used Explode the Code, one is using Hooked on Phonics and I will probably combine those two for my littlest guy when he asks to start learning. For other language arts we use simple Total Reading workooks and Zaner Bloser spelling which you can get for free. About 4th grade I start Writing Strands and middle school Lightning Literature and Analytical Grammar come into play.

Science and social studies come from the Core knowledge foundations sequence with lots love living life thrown in.

sorry not fixing the millions of typos.... on my tablet and it thinks it knows everything lol

Last edited by fawnlovesjasper; 01-07-2013 at 07:23 PM.
fawnlovesjasper is offline   Reply With Quote