View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #12
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Terrible flats and Kelly's Closet won't refund my money

I've have my own negative experiences with Kelly's Closet. Based on my experiences with lack of communication and prompt, courteous customer service I do not doubt any of this. If you go and read their bad reviews, which is what I did after my most recent experience, you'll see they're all based around two things slow shipping or really bad customer care. Either way, not acceptable. I personally feel, based on my experiences with other CD retailers, that Kelly's makes a lot of excuses about stipulations and rules for the poor customer service, when a lot of other retailers have no issues with resolving certain issues.

On the issue of the actual product, I used Swaddlebees (or Blueberrys) prefolds for Noah's NB stash. I agree, based on those and the Simplex/Basix that their quality leaves something to be desired. However, their customer service was great to me when I had issues. I would contact them and let them know how Kelly's has treated you and you hate to think that is a reflection of the kind of service they want their retailers to give.