View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:01 AM   #1
tbowers8403
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So Over The Candlestick Home Fragrance Products

First and foremost I am a stay at home mother of two children. I created So Over The Candlestick so I had a hobby that I loved and could have a business where I work from home. I have always loved home fragrances because there is nothing like your house smelling great!

So Over The Candlestick got its name when I was getting frustrated over making candles and decided with the danger of testing them and having small children, I did not want to create them. I give full props to my testers who helped me come up with the alternation of my original name. So Over The Candlestick means "Candles are yesterday's news!" There are so many ways to fragrance your home without the hazard of fire! I have nothing against candles and I may make them as a holiday or once a year feature, so stay tuned for that.

So Over The Candlestick offers wax melts, wax dipped items, room/linen spray and air fresheners for your home or vehicle. I strive to have products that not only smell great, but are long lasting. I even offer a great body balm that I stumbled upon when trying to find a personal solution for myself.

So Over The Candlestick wax items are made from 100% soy wax. I do not use any additives or dyes in my wax melts to keep them as pure soy as possible.

So Over The Candlestick products are scented using high quality fragrance oils. The body products use essential oils for skin safety. Fragrance oils, even though synthetic, have a variety of mixed scents and scent longer than essential oils. Fragrance Oils allow the combination of scents that you can not recreate using essential oils. They are also more cost effective at this time, but in the future I plan to offer essential oils scented products.

I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I have.

Currently In Stock:
3 oz Soy Wax Melt Clam Shells (6 break away blocks)
Scents such as: Strawberry Passion, Clean Cotton, Hippy Time, Red Hot Cinnamon and some Christmas Scents!
Candle and Tart Warmers
Hanging Air Fresheners
Wickless Candle Tins

Sales:
Christmas Scents for $3
Wax Melts (excludes holiday scents) 3 for $10
Air Fresheners 2 for $3

Check Out My Hyena Cart
'Like' My Facebook!