slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
I will Rebecca.

Imtrying not to be sad. My friend had her baby they named her Emma that is our girl name. I'm happy for her but its just hard she texted me a picture of the baby. Tell me I'm just oversensitive I just feel like it was kind of insensitive of her she knows what we've been through
Not oversensative at all. I've skipped two family parties over the holidays because I couldn't take seeing my neice who was born with in two weeks of my would be due date with the one I lost last year, or my pregnant sister in law who is due two weeks after I would have been next year. Sunday I agreed to go to dh's grandma's for dinner because he promised no body else was planning to be there and his pregnant sister and her dh and four kids showed up. The oldest also happens to have a birthday within a week of when another of my losses was due, so I just really was a mess. I made it through half an hour when I told dh I needed to go and I cried most of the way home. So no, to me, you seem like you're doing great. I wish I wasn't still such a mess.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote