View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #9
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What does your curriculum and schedule look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_marines_wife03 View Post
My kids sleep tell 8 I wouldnt know what to do with my self mygirls are up between 5 and 6 its very rare that one of them will sleep tell 7 and thats usually only when someone is sick and neither of them will nap. we went to breakfast at 5:30 this morning because everyone was up. I was not blessed with sleepers. Lol good thing I do good with mornings.
Life seems to work itself out because I am not a morning person at all. If my kids got up that early, I'd lose my mind due to lack of sleep. LOL! Though, I admit, I wish they got me up slightly earlier. I can't seem to get myself to do it without them forcing me to get up, but I'd rather be starting school by 9:30 each day. I'd rather they wake me up at about 7:30. But, this is our schedule and it works for us. It sounds like yours works well for you. I would bet that neither one of us is all that odd, but that most families start later than you and earlier than me.

ETA - This is one of the best things about homeschooling, making our own schedule!!

Last edited by HeatherlovesCDs; 01-08-2013 at 12:15 PM.
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote