Thread: Symptoms?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #10
MarcieLynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Symptoms?

My only real early, early symptom was frequent urination. Typically, I only pee a couple of times each day. For the past couple of weeks, it has been more like a couple of times each hour! I am tired. I haven't had the sickness yet (knock on wood)... With my others, it started pretty early, but I can't remember exactly how many weeks.

In case anyone is interested, I did a lot of research with my second pregnancy and found that there were some OTC meds that might help with the nausea. Diclectin is a medication available in Canada that is a combination of vit B6 and doxylamine (Unisom). I started taking it after struggling with nausea for 16 weeks with my second pregnancy and definitely noticed improvement. I started taking it around 5-6 weeks- more preventatively- with my third pregnancy and it was SO much better! It's very important to buy the Unisom tablets as the gelcaps are a different drug. You can take 25mg of B6 2 or 3 times each day- even up to 4 times a day. I started with 1/2 of a 25mg Unisom tablet at bedtime. When I was feeling worse, I would take a whole Unisom tablet.

I hope that helps someone! First trimesters can be so tough...