sandhillcranes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Talk to me about Vasectomies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg View Post
The short answer is no.

As I've now found out some men try to have reversals and additional surgeries but none of the stories I've read have they been able to heal fully. DH has more then one side effect so it isn't likely that even IF he were willing to have another operation (which he isn't incase it gets even worse) it would work. BUT the "good" thing is there are some men in horrible chronic pain for the rest of their lives and at least he isn't one of them. I just wish someone would have told us that the complications are a LOT more serious and long lasting then the glossy brochure makes them out to be if you happen to be someone who has it happen to them. As I said before it wasn't Dr error, or using a quack, it was just how DH's body reacted to the procedure it could happen to anyone.
Wow. So sorry to hear this but tfs.

Im going to check out that website. I didnt realize there were so many possible risks till I started reading the other thread here that was linked. Now I am very very on the fence. I would like to use something other than condoms but not sure what else is effective and I dont want to temp everydya bc the mornings are so crazy here.