amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Thanks so much Amy! Do you want me to send you everything in an email? I forgot how to pass it on... I think if you just cut and past it- you lose the colors?

I would call your RE and ask- they might just call in a prescription to help you out. I am so sorry it has been so hard Amy. I don't know what is considered safe, but I think right now you need to take care of yourself.

I also want to say that I had breaks- and those helped. We had a forced break while my husband went through chemo, but it was actually something that really helped us. I wouldn't give up hon- it will happen for you. I would take it easy on yourself though and do what you need to to feel better now.
Yeah We are taking this cycle off, and then I'm not sure, I want to try next month, but we will see how I feel. We have had breaks too, and they help, but I'm starting to feel the clock ticking. I am turning 30 this year, and I know, we still have lots of time, but my youngest starts kindy this year too and I am just starting to feel like come on, this needs to happen, I don't want my youngest to be 12 years younger than his/her siblings, kwim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
That is teh exact conversation Dh and I were wrestling with all weekend. I'm really starting to wonder if we were just only meant to have one child and it's time to give up. As for your question about the meds, I'm honestly not sure, but I'm starting to think I need to look into it as well.
I'm sorry you are struggling. I would if you are having a hard time. The meds do help me so much, I just worry about how they affect ttc and if I did get pg. how they would affect the baby.

I might call my RE this week sometime, Its just kind of embarrassing you know? I know I shouldn't be but I feel like I've failed at getting and staying pregnant and now I'm failing again at handling it well.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote