01-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Joliet, IL
Re: New List for 2013! Trade with me! :)
- NEW Med (about 12m) fishy wool longies outfit. Shirt is 12m size. $65 for the set
Hips = 18.5, Rise = 19.5, Inseam = 9.5
- New medium (about 12-18m) wool longies. Hips = 20, Rise = 18, Inseam = 10.75. These are knit with Venus Organic Gaia in "train" colorway. They are very soft. Dino top is size 18m. $80 for the set.
- Large American Star Maternity jeans - $10
- Summer Slim pink video baby monitor $70, monitor must stay plugged in to work. This was never an issue for us since it was always on my nightstand. This set has less TV because of this issue.
- NIP package of baking cups - fill
- kitchen scale $5
Rickrack and bias tape = $20 for all
- XL WAHM upcycled maternity outfit (skirt and top) - $25
- Majama's nursing pjs XL $15
- EUC Leap Frog counting/signing octopus $25
- Bambinoz Portable Chair (AMAZON) - used 1x $25
- NIP Set of 14 bamboo circular 12" knitting needles $30
sizes 0-10, 10.5, 10.75, and 11.
- Bees set of 4 (2 available)
- NEW Small (about 9-12m) wool cable longies. Hips = 18, Rise = 17, Inseam = 8. $45
- Boye circular needle set $35
- Phillips Dual car DVD player $120 (will be shipping MFRB with insurance)
- Wooden puzzle lot $30
All have been used but no major issues. The bear set is missing a few pieces. Elmo puzzle is for a bit older.
NIP Bee Green Naturals Black Raspberry Vanilla lot $40+large fill
- Lanolin Wool Wash 8 oz
- Lanolin Wool Spray 8 oz
- Solid Lanolin 2 oz
- NEW Med (about 12-18m) halter dress with attached soaker. Hips = 19.5
Soaker has a few off stitches but does affect function. $45
SAHM to Brooke
6-7-11 & Violet
Married to my BFF Tommy
(10-9-8)Trade and E-swap List
Save money on your grocery bill with Ibotta
Last edited by blairmarie333; 03-13-2013 at 10:41 PM.