Old 01-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #11
MamaWillow
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone go to online school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbug_4 View Post
I have done several online things and starting again on Tomorrow in a dietetics program. The program is completely online but you have to have the credit level of an Associate's to start it (there are classes within the associates that can't be taken online because they have labs or oral reports). It like all my other online work has been through actual colleges like the PPs and were not online schools, rather traditional schools with online programs.

Look for actual colleges that offer the program you want, most offer online only degrees now. If looking at strictly online classes look for accreditation and specifically look at accreditation and its reputation in your desired field. Really doesn't matter if they have an excellent technology reputation if your a business major.
Mama, do you mind me asking which program you are doing? I'm looking into a dietetics program and considering aiming for registered dietitian. Is that the path you are taking as well?
Rachel, SAHM to a 9yo teenager , a 4yo charmer , and a toddling koala bear , and wife to my hard-working hubs. Mostly AP, co-sleeping (with all 3!), BFing, quite crunchy, thrifty, curly-haired mama. Loving my life.
MamaWillow is offline   Reply With Quote