View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #57
HaleysMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
We had a girl, Riley Isabella, on Friday December 28. Labor lasted a whopping 90 minutes! 9lb 2oz and 22".

! 3 hours before labor began I was only 1cm (but this was my third baby so that 1 meant nothing). And I was 10 days past my EDD. This baby was quite snug.

I was at a play date at a friends house when I went to the bathroom. There was a big pop and after a second I wasn't sure if it was a violent baby movement or my water breaking. I left the room and consulted with my girlfriends as a hush rushed out. Yup, water broke!

We let all the kids (8!) open their Christmas gifts and my friends convinced me to leave my girls there for dinner. We called my husband and he agreed to meet us at home. One of my friends drove me home and by the time I got in the house 45 min after my water broke I was in transition. I hopped in the birth pool and she was born very soon thereafter. The midwife arrived 15 minutes later.
HaleysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote