View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Jan. 9-20

I've been MIA for a while. I haven't been sick at all for almost 4 years and the month of December got a sinus infection that lasted 3 weeks. Made me so tired.

Macmomma-I deactivated my FB account for 2 months. I did enjoy it just being GONE. But when I logged in Dec. 26 just to check in, a friend from high school had died. She's got 2 little girls, 5 and 3. so sad

I've had 2 quickie ultrasounds just to see heartbeat. I started feeling movement right at 10 weeks and it's pretty much daily now. My dd might be earlier. will know in 3-4 weeks. measuring head.

Told family around Christmas and other family couple of days ago. I was having to wear a coat around them for the last 2 weeks so I figured it was time.

I've lost 15 pounds. Not sure how. I dry heave all the time and almost throw up but this is THE FIRST pregnancy where MS hasn't gotten me much.
leviandgarrettsmom
good luck on the NT scan! I know how you feel. I'm same age as you. Think positive thoughts!And get to feeling better!

Last edited by snugglesnsunshine; 01-09-2013 at 03:04 PM.
snugglesnsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote