Old 01-09-2013, 04:23 PM   #4
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySnickerdoodles View Post
Awww... mama, and congrats! I am sure its a shock, but I'm also sure that you CAN do this They will be at similar stages growing up, and ultimately that will give YOU a break because they will play so well together! Its harder when they are far apart, and they are interested in different games, toys, and movies, and you can't allow the older ones things because there is an infant, etc. I think you'll find the positive aspects of this will pop out at you if you let them, but in the meantime, you are COMPLETELY justified in feeling how you do! I'll be praying the excitement builds, and we can offer you all the encouragement you need
Yes to all of this! My two are 20 months apart so much farther but LOVE to be near each other and play together SOOO well. I hope that this little one won't be to far off from them but they will be so far apart. Prayers that this pregnancy becomes a blessing for you!!
Angel wife to the love of my life Brandon and mother to Scarlette 5/07 Ruby 1/09 and with #3 due with another sweet daughter in September <3

Angel Murphy Photography
asteiner18 is offline   Reply With Quote