View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #315
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Oh pretty good. Caden slept well last night so we had a good start to the day. DH is still under the weather but he made it to work today & is starting to feel better thanks to NyQuil.

Caden & I went to target this am. I found him a great fleece jacket for $18.99 & got matching hat & gloves too! So now he doesn't have to wear that puffy coat in the car, which I know is a big no-no but I didn't have any other options & didn't want him sitting in a freezing cold carseat. So I feel better about that.

We didn't get to do tot school today. But I got some laundry done!

And I got a nap today! Even though I had a good night sleep I was still tired today. AF is due later this week & it's making me tired.

Anyway, I'm planning next weeks tot school now. I'm excited. I changed my plans a bit & I think Caden will like it better than my previous idea.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
That is great! It sounds like a wonderful idea. You should give your DH some vitamin D- maybe that will help him from getting sick again? My neighbor came over today (she's a ped) and said she tested her son in law for the flu and he has it. I went over there today! Ugh.

I am glad you got a nap in. I miss napping with the baby. I loved when she was tiny and we napped a lot.

I hate the no puffy jackets in the car seat. I use a fleece jacket for the baby now too but worry she will freeze! I add a blanket too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Oh & How was your day Jen? Hope it went well.

And Sarah! I hope DH tells you about wild boar hunting cuz I'm strangely intrigued & wanna know!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
We went to play group and then to the grocery store and came home. My DH is off the next two days and I am excited. I'd like to do some more decluttering if we can.

I agree about the boar hunting. I wonder if they taste like pork?