View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:29 AM   #10
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Jan. 9-20

leviandgarettsmom - I hope you and your family feel better soon!

Good luck tomorrow! I think I am getting the NT test tomorrow but not really. I refuse it as it will not change what I do in the pregnancy, so the US tech normally just looks and says her "impression". I have been through enough with her to know if she didn't like what she saw, but honestly if I have a child that living and breathing, I don't really care about the rest.

MacMomma - Welcome back over here! Good luck with getting your level 2! I will be 16 weeks on Valentines day. So I will have mine 4 weeks later.

snugglesnsunshine - Sorry to hear about your friend. Glad I am not the only one that has been feeling early kicks. I started to think I was insane!

nicolejshannon - Congratulations on finding out you are having a boy! You found out so early that your giving me hope I might find out gender at my 14 week ultrasound.

AFM - Not much happening here. I am trying to figure out if I need to start making arrangements for my son as hospitals may start closing to children because of the Flu outbreak. Most of my doctors are at the hospitals so it is a big concern (actually after Friday all my doctors are at hospitals). I haven't heard anything yet but who knows. I am 11 weeks today so time for another photo.