View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
ashleyg103
Registered Users

Re: Charlie Banana update

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothergooseofthree View Post
Hmmm, I had one in my TTC stash and LOVED it (would love it more if it came in aplix). It felt really nice and I liked how the back elastic is encased in soft fleece instead of PUL. I also liked the front pocket. But after reading the other thread, I realized that mine did not have an extra piece of material to keep the adjuster from slipping into the casing. Since I had not washed it, I sent it back to the retailer for a refund. I am hoping the have the issue worked out before I ever need dipes.

However, I think they should offer to fix the dipes that are already out there with this issue. I am disappointed that they are taking a "just deal with it" attitude. It is a pain to pull those elastics out after every wash and leaving them in the casing will probably cause the metal to rub a hole in the PUL eventually.
Thats exactly what im afraid of. Im really hoping they will just send me the material to add the extra piece of fabric to them. I have a sewing machine so it shoudnt be too hard. I have 24 of these diapers and I love them but they are pretty useless since they keep leaking because of the metal piece. Just keeping my fingers crossed they will help me!
ashleyg103 is offline   Reply With Quote