fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC after V-reversal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
How's everyone doing? Still no baby here. We r on month 7. Decided not to get sperm tested because it would change our further action at all.
We decided that same thing. We knew going in that all we would do was restore dh. I hope your bean is just around the corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingersnappy View Post
Hi, thought I'd chime in. My DH had a V towards the end of his first marriage & after 2 kids. Marriage ended and, 8 years post V and several years after meeting me, we had it successfully reversed by an awesome surgeon. There were some problems (not related to the reversal) on my end but after IVF cycles we have a beautiful DD born 12/31/12.
Congrats!! No matter how they get here they are so worth it.

AFM - well we are NTNP and waiting to see if this is our month. I would love a September baby. But of course no matter when it happens we feel blessed.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote