View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #1
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

LOTS of STUFF - Nearly FFS

I need to go have a baby next week and want these out of here....surely someone can use these!!!

Five BGOS 2.0 Pockets in GUC no stains, elastic replaced except in the first blue and the green--in these the elastic still has some stretch, but they will need replacement at some point. All have been snap converted and some have superficial snags or small tears near where the velcro was removed. These are cosmetic only and do not effect the function. These were just stripped and sunned. The 3 with replaced elastic are $5ppd each, the 2 needing elastic are $4ppd. If you want all 5 you may have them for $20ppd $15PPD as a lot. SOLD

I made these covers last summer. They work great, I just have too many. These fit a 2T on the SMALLEST setting, I think they could easily go up to a 4T.

Snaps and elastic work great. For some reason the FOE on the green diaper is faded from the sun and shows wear, but still works great. It must have been a bad batch of FOE.

Take all 3 for just $10PPD $7ppd SOLD

A large Happy Hempy in UC. Still works great, elastic has been replaced. $5ppd $4PPD SOLD

Misc M and L diapers. These were meant to be AIO with cute outers, but like so many of those these wick, so I was using them as fitteds! All are in GUC, elastics are good, no staining. $5ppd each or $16ppd for ALL $10ppd

I made these two for my 3 year old. They fit well in a size 3T, would probably still fit a 4T. They are PUL outer, flannel inner, FOE bound, pull-on, snap-off. These are great for day-time training. Both are faded from line drying and one has a place where the flannel has pulled loose from the FOE...doesn't effect function, but will help with a good price Take both for $10ppd $7ppd Pending

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?

Last edited by weesej; 01-18-2013 at 01:29 PM.
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote