View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
gingersnappy
Registered Users
seller

kissauvs 0- discouraged.

Hi everyone- ok don't laugh. just need to vent or maybe get a little advice. This is silly & I know this is probably a personal issue since I've never done CDing, and on top of that I'm a FTM to a DD (12/31/12) so I'm REALLY clueless. I had high hopes of doing the CD thing and got some used Kissaluvs 0, covers, as well as some used FB elites. All the reviews I read about Kissaluvs said they fit newborns well, but it seems that none of the snap settings work for her. The smallest setting (second row snaps inside) seem tight around the legs and top is too loose and puckery. With the PUL cover there was leakage at the top. I don't know if it's her body type- she's long-(she was 21"/8#11oz at birth and is now 9# 4 oz at 10 days). OR it's me not knowing enough. She's not the most cooperative at change times (or a normal NB), so it's a little challenging to fiddle around with her hollering, but I have a hard time seeing it working. I'm stubborn but feel a little outwitted and may have to accept defeat. Thoughts???
gingersnappy is offline   Reply With Quote