Old 01-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #21
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: chinese gender prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrlgrl105 View Post
When I was pg with DS, it was right, then right for 2 of my friends who were pg with me, then right againa year later for my bff. I really dont care if i have a boy or a girl next time I get pg, but its fun to see how accurate it was with others
I've been curious about this question as well. With all three of my kiddos I didn't look at the charts before they were conceived, but with dc#4 we were going to try for a boy. Well, we were taking November off so we could try for a boy in December, well needless to say we got pregnant in November. So I am very curious to see if the charts are right. I would take a healthy baby over anything, but it would be nice to have 2 of each. Either way, my husband and I will be overjoyed.

I had friend that it was right with her first 2 girls. They wanted to try one more time for a boy. They conceived #3 smack dab in the middle of 5 months in a row that said girl and they had a boy. . Really, it's probably a 50/50 chance of being right
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote