View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:14 PM   #9
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn.mcc View Post
Okay, I've read through all the threads I could find that you posted in, and I don't see anyone suggesting you should give up your baby, or that you aren't a good mom, or anything like that. All I see is supportive, helpful advice about getting state assistance for things like diapers and car seats. I'm not saying you aren't upset right now, but maybe take a few breaths. Moms on here don't have lots of money, so we are all careful about sending free stuff to strangers on the internet. I'm sure you can understand that.
It's true, most of us struggle just like you or live simply. My family is recently on food stamps because my work cut back my hours due to my maternity leave. The ladies here are great for helping you think of ways to cut back, be frugal and get help when needed. Most of the mothers who give things away do so because they have huge hearts not full wallets so they just want to make sure the items are going to someone who needs them and not someone who will sell them. we are all a little emotional when pregnant.