View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
selah925
Registered Users
seller

5 BumGenius Pockets Left- REDUCED!

I have 15 10 5 BGs for sale. Mostly washed in ALL Free & Clear, with a very short time in Allen's Natural. Smoke free. All come from a dog-loving home. Some fuzz in velcro as I used dryer balls that got caught in them. (It comes out easily, though.) All regular inserts are well-used. Infant inserts are brand new. Each diaper comes with both (except the 5 on the right, which don't have infant inserts). $130ppd for the 15 diaper lot. 10 dipes starting from Left are SOLD. $80 ppd for remaining 10 diapers. $48ppd for the 5 4.0s. 29ppd for the 5 on the right.

The 10 starting on the left are 4.0s. The shells were new in April 2012 and used for only 1-2mths. Been sitting in a drawer since then. In that group are the 2 snap versions on the bottom (not new in April). They are a Bubble color, but were used shortly in a home with iron in the water which changed their color to a more earthy tone. The infant inserts of those two are also earthy in color (See picture). No issues with leaks or repelling.

The 3 on the top right (light pink, light green, light yellow) are 2.0s, I think. They are the version before the pul was across the top on the inside. These were given to me after a friend didn't use them. They are in similar condition of the newer 4.0s. Elastic seems to be the same tightness.

The bottom right 2 (white) are 3.0s. These show the most wear in that the elastic is looser and the velcro is more curled. These were my night diapers for a long time, and I never had any leak issues with them.

Last edited by selah925; 01-25-2013 at 08:21 PM.
selah925 is offline   Reply With Quote