DD is nearly 2 and requires some serious activity if she is going to fet any kind of decent nap or night sleep. Our home is similarly small.
- we encourage jumping on the bed she knows to do it only if we are present, and the bed is ancient so she's not going to hurt it.
- we just got a play tunnel from ikea $15 and it velcroes shut. Lots of exercise for her AND the dogs!
- we let her throw soft balls in the house.
- if i am really desperate i take her to the mall and let her run around the play area!
- we have one of those three step slides that folds up and keep it inside. We actually have another one outside.
so I can
and DD can
No woman has ever shot a man while he was washing the dishes
Last edited by DottieHarley; 01-11-2013 at 05:13 PM.