View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:19 AM   #11
momgoddesswife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need to decompress a little

Thank you so much for sharing this, I needed to read it again it helps me too.

You're right he is the same little guy I adore and I will adore him the same no matter what label they stick on him. My only wish for him is that he feel loved and that he is happy no matter what he does.

His PT was by yesterday and she said he is at a 7 month level physically and gross motor wise, 4 months fine motor wise so that was a little disappointing but not surprising now.

He gets reassessed on Monday at the children's treatment center and w are hoping he gets off the wait list for early intervention services. Fingers crossed for him.

He surprised his docs before by just making it and then coming home a couple weeks early so I have no doubt he can do it again. I just don't want him to ever feel like he's disappointed me because even though his birth wasn't what I would have ever wanted for him he was very much wanted.

"It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.~John Wooden"
ISO: WCW cuffed longies or bloomers size Small

Last edited by momgoddesswife; 01-14-2013 at 06:13 AM.
momgoddesswife is offline   Reply With Quote