Active Contributor
Formerly: boyfarm3
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: When do you go to the hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
I don't have gestational diabetes but I just went when I was told... contractions/pains were every 5 mins. I don't live that far 3rd time around. Can you ask a doctor or we have a first nurse here that we can call in the middle of the night. Labor for one was a stabbing pain in my back known as back labor no one ever told me about that was excruciating and my second was like menstrual cramps.....

try this site http://www.mothering.com/community/t...go-to-hospital maybe it will help
...I used to interpret those instructions every. day. about coming in when contractions were 5 min apart. Forgot all about that. I'll confirm with my ob since we are 30 min or so from hospital. Thanks, mamas! Yeah I am super familiar with what contractions feel like but no experience with deciding when they are strong enough to go to hospital. I typically manage (the induced contractions) until about 4 cm and then I am asking for epidural, but I am expecting a natural labor to be slower and less intense, so ???
made4this is offline   Reply With Quote