View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #23
Melinda29
Registered Users
seller

Re: From anti-vax to pro-vax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyCrazy View Post
Can any of you who researched and changed your minds PM me some info on where you found the info to change your mind? I still have no clue what I want to do. :/ DS1 is vaxed up to schedule although he was delayed and spaced. Really the only reason I got him up to date was for his preschool requirements. DS2 I honestly have no idea where he's at. He had some although he too was delayed and spaced. He hasn't been to the Dr in probably 1.5 yrs. He goes in March for a checkup and I don't know what I want to do. The baby hasn't had anything yet. I hate never feeling confident in my decision.
My sources were all print ones that are not available online (medical journals). Sorry!

Just curious, why are so many pro-vaxers against the flu shot and/or rotavirus? I live in a small town now and no longer have access to a medical library, so I don't feel like I can do any legit research anymore.

Rotavirus can be deadly very quickly in very young infants, thus why it is really only necessary for them (as opposed to older kids--no point anymore, their bodies can handle it). A healthy unvaxxed mom and her unvaxxed toddler here died yesterday from confirmed influenza. So I am curious about others' findings about those two specific vaccines. Thanks!

Last edited by Melinda29; 01-12-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Melinda29 is online now   Reply With Quote