View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #379
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmommy View Post
I find the hardest habit to break is finishing the boys food. There will be just a little left and I'm not really still hungry but feel weird throwing away good food (not enough to save for later)
I totally used to do this!! It was the hardest habit, due to wasting food, to let go of. I really started losing when I did. DH took over and has gained. Now he is on a diet...LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15 View Post
Down to 183.0 this morning

Went out yardsaleing for a little and stopped at the grocery store to pick up breakfast had a bagel thin with rst beef and veggie cream cheese (lite) an apple an da 90 calorie brownie and bottle of water for about 420 calories. Much better than those donuts and cinnamon rolls at the bakery which I normally would have went for along with a starmucks peppermint mocha !.

Found another Jillian Michaels dvd to start with something ...no more trouble zones...circuit 40 minutes. gonna try and start doing this in the am have to wait til night to do the 30 day shred with SO . Gonna start walking come Monday morning as well there is a little lake in town and to walk around the main portion of it is one mile . So after I drop the kids off at school me and the little one will head over and do a few laps ...pending on weather .
Fantastic job!!!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote