dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Those that use Charlies Soap

Quote:
Originally Posted by essential1892 View Post
Does the booster work well? Do you still need to use bleach often with the booster?

I use Charlies for our clothing and was using for our diapers but it was ust not getting them clean with our hard water. I started using All F&C because I didn't want to have to bleach my diapers frequently.
I used charlies for 5 yrs of cding and on all of our clothes. It was clean everytime. When we moved we moved t hard water. Charlies was working but not how I was use to. Then one day it hit me oh this is hard water.

I started to use bleach and that worked a little better. I am not quick to change to another dtergent bc I have had sensitive skin throughout my life and when I change detergents it's bad.

I hate using bleach so I finally broke down and got the booster. And after the first load it was a HUGE difference and after the 1st load of cd laundry it was better then I remembered so clean!

I have been doing biokleen oxybleach in cold wash then the Charlies detergent with a bit more detergent then stated--I think I add a tablespoon more. Booster with everywash
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote